As of when??!?!?!!?
What happened???
Leonard
--------------

Hi Leonard (and the other 7455 people on this list),

I changed jobs in May, leaving Adobe to join IBM's Emerging Technologies
group to help with OpenAjax. I left Adobe for IBM because this OpenAjax
opportunity was just too attractive, even though my previous assignments at
Adobe were also interesting and fun. (OK. I'll come clean. The REAL reason
was I felt hugely embarrassed about living in Silicon Valley and not
changing jobs in 13 years.) Here are some URLs on OpenAjax:

http://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/19187.wss - OpenAjax
launched with 15 original members
http://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/19623.wss - OpenAjax gains
13 additional members
http://www.infoworld.com/article/06/05/22/78577_HNajaxforge_1.html - Press
report on first OpenAjax Alliance meeting
http://ajax.sys-con.com/read/233247.htm - About me taking the reins

There will be a lot more information about OpenAjax in the coming weeks. In
particular, we are about to unveil our web site, a white paper, outline
definition of the "OpenAjax Hub" (and associated open source project),
announcements of new members, and have our second face-to-face meeting.
Very cool stuff. Maybe not as cool as SVG or next-generation PDF, but cool
nonetheless, and as I have mentioned in previous emails, SVG is becoming a
component technology of Ajax. (And I can now hang my head high again in
Silicon Valley due to having job-hopped recently.)

Jon

Jon Ferraiolo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Web Architect, Emerging Technologies
IBM, Menlo Park, CA