If you're using the low level dialect to make your flashes, you can try to swf2xml the original file, then add your library elements tou the output XML file, then do a xml2swf to get the merged result?

Maybe i'm wrong, because i used very few the low lvl dialect.
But i used a tool for windows called "flashDevellop" coded in C# (You can try with emulation under linux). I was able to mark files in my project files lists, which will be included to the final flash. For instance, i was able to tell "Put the picture "pipo" from 1.swf, picture "toto" from 2.swf, and this tool was automatically generating the library XML file. Still i don't use it anymore i can't get you a sample xml library sorry for this.

Good luck with this,
Pierre.

Sönke Rohde wrote:
Hi,

It's the first time I write here and also the first time i am using SWFMill
so sorry if the question is ...

I have got an existing SWF with a few library items and I want to know if I
can add new library items to this swf using SWFMill.
>From the docs I only see that it is possible to create a new SWF or am I
wrong.

Thanks,
Sönke

begin:vcard
fn:MARTIN Pierre
n:MARTIN;Pierre
org:Creative Hazard
adr:;;17 rue de Verdun;Nontron;Dordogne;24300;France
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;home:+33 5 53 56 18 36
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.CreativeHazard.com