Hi Daniel,

I found another solution for my problem and I am on a tough deadline so I
won't investigate this more in the near future.
BUT, my current solution also uses SWFMill and is also a tricky one I think.

I have got the main.swf which has several library items. These
MovieClip-extending classes have to load external graphics which I can't
load from the disk but have all to be in a library.swf.
What I did:
- Created a library.fla
- added a FakeSymbol (linkage FakeSymbol) which is exported for
runtimesharing
- I dragged this Symbol into the main.fla library and also onto the stage to
use the library.swf as a SharedLib
- then I created a new library.swf with SWFMill which also includes a
"FakeSymbol" with a transparent PNG

The nice thing is that the main.swf accepts the newly created library.swf as
a SharedLib and that's it.
I did not expect this to work because I thought that the information that
the library.swf has a Symbol which is exported for Runtime Sharing is
essentiell.

If you don't understand anything at all from what I am saying don't mind. I
don't either ;)

Thanks a lot for your support!

All the best,
Sönke