Hi Daniel,

This would of course solve my Problem. I want to access library items of an
existing swf in a new SWFMill-created swf.

Sorry for my question but I am not so familiar with the XML of SWFMill.
I have read the docs but how do I import a SWF into a new one?

Do I have to define the existing SWF as a "clip" or do I have to use the
"import"-tag. Import seems only to be for shared libraries isn't it?

I tried the following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" ?>
<movie width="320" height="240" framerate="12">
  <background color="#ffffff"/>
        <library>
                <clip id="foo" import="lib/test.jpg"/>
                <clip id="bar" import="lib/component_lib.swf"/>
        </library>
</movie>

component_lib.swf has an libary item with the linkage "Test"
The swfmill-generated swf is save as test.swf.
I load the test.swf with loadMovie and after it's loaded I tried to attach
the "Test"-item with attachMovie but witout success.
Is that the way you described?

Cheers,
Sönke