Hello Swinogers,

you may have read our press release yesterday:
http://www.switch.ch/about/news/2012/malware-080812.html

In the latest "PandaLabs Quarterly Report" Switzerland is judged as the
"Least infected" country. While one always has to read such number with
care, we still feel it indicates that Swiss ISPs do a good job.
We've been sending out reports about infected systems since about a
year, and the response was positive. Most people did put in the
additional effort to support their customers fixing the problems.

Thus a big "Thank you" to all who take security serious..

Best regards
Serge

--
SWITCH