On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 21:52:35 +0200
Andreas Fink <af...@list.fink.org> wrote:

> Doesnt matter. Switch is only following the rules in the law.

I don't blame switch to follow foolish laws. But there are two
interesting questions:

1) why should I use switch when they can't offer a reliable service
because they has to apply the law?

2) who did acknowledge from switch, that this would be a good idea
before it became a law?

In this form, it's a potential censorship infrastructure which can be
used against anybody and can be used for pressure. It's very easy to
create a case where any domain can be killed.

The intention of some people for a law doesn't matter, it matters what
you can do with a law (but my point of view is that the intention is
a censorship infrastructure as in many other countries today). The term
post-democracy law fits very good for this law.

You can't protect yourself from applying it against you - that's a
clear sign for a anti-democratic law.

Regards
Oli