Hello Andre,

I am a bit surprised at your reply.
In fact, the domain take down process is described in the law:

http://www.admin.ch/ch/d/sr/784_104/a14bist.html

Besides the rather strict legal framework we operate in, we must submitt
a list ob blocked domain names OFCOM four times a year. And we must be
able to explain our action for each of these. The OFCOM people monitor
this process quite closely.

I hope this clarifies matters.

Best regards
Serge