Hi Stephan

> if you have these black actual cablecom modems, or older ones - a reboot
> once a month helps..... why ever this device lames with higher uptimes.
> horizon was simply a mess....

I'm in luck and have a classic Ubee modem, no UPC router or Horizon box.
Reboot didn't help, was exactly the first thing I did when the
connection troubles started to show up. I even rebootet my pfSense APU,
upgraded to the latest version, run diagnostics, etc.
There is still a small possibility that my router does something strange
here, I guess I'll do some tests using a spare EdgeRouter laying around.
And there is hope that the Turris Omnia Router will ship soon =)

Cheers,
Tobias