Yes,

i agree completely.

Javi

On 01/25/2010 11:29 AM, Gareth McCumskey wrote:
I understand, as well,  that this is an open source project and that
the community should pitch in to things like the documentation in
order to update it but you see I am caught in a bit of a catch 22
situation. The book needs to be updated with all the latest changes,
yet I need the book to know what all the latest changes are.

Any word core team?