Hi,

[speaking as co-chair]

I would like to recommend that the WG ask the OPS ADs for a MIB Doctor
to work as a Technical Advisor to the WG. I think a MIB Advisor can
help guide the WG about designing the MIB.

Obviously I am a MIB Doctor, but it makes it difficult to keep the
functions separate when I work as contributor, as co-chair and as MIB
Advisor. I would like to have an independent MIB Advisor providing
guidance on the MIB design.

David Harrington
co-chair, syslog wg