From: malmo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 23 November 2000 16:48
To: Michael Casey; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: t-and-f: NCAA XC Splits and Leader Info

Speaking as an American, Mike, and as one who is fluent in metric as well as
imperial, I will say EMPHATICALLY: American fans do not, need not, and
should not relate to kilometer splits. Mile splits work just fine.

You're over-estimating the intelligence of Americans. The "land of Jerry
Springer" does not possess the ability to relate to km splits.

malmo