Hi,
They are, indeed, quite "long".  I do not own a horse, nor have I seen one use
this section of bridleway, however, I guess that, with each step having only a
modest "rise" and a long "run", horses should have little difficulty walking up
or down them, just as we do.
key:flat_step *might* be appropriate (and useful to consumers looking to take a
child's buggy along the way).  I will give that some thought.
Regards,Peter
 Peter Neale
t: 01908 309666
m: 07968 341930

    On Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09:05 BST, Martin Koppenhoefer