I have a JSP with several sections, each of which needs to be hidden or
shown based on user preference.  I believe I've gotten the code done to
toggle the on/off value of each section and to set a persistent cookie for
the user in the form of:  profile_sections = YYYNNNYYYNYNYNYYNN

Now I'm working on the JSP code which will show (or not) each section as
required.  I don't know what the best way to do this would be.  Do I add
attributes to the request and then use
   <x:if select="{$showAddress}" >
   </x:if>

Or can I get at the cookie with JSTL?  (And pick out a specific position of
it??)  The setting of the cookie is done in a Struts Action, so I've got
Struts (and Struts-EL) tags available if one of those would be easier to
use.

Bear with me, it's my first cookie. :)  If you have a suggestion for a
different way to do this, I'm all ears.

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.