> Oh, I definitely agree.  Personally, I might just set multiple cookies,
> unless there were more than perhaps a dozen of them.

Unfortunately, there are already a dozen, and although we resist adding more
sections to that page, I have a handful of requests, one or two of which
will probably make it.  I thought that was too many to set individual
cookies. :(

So I'd like to set one cookie, the format of which is open to suggestion,
read it in a Struts Action, do whatever with the value, and then use some
JSTL tags to decide whether or not to display a given section.

Having never done anything of the sort before, either 00100010111100 or
YYYNNNYYNYNY came to mind.  (And an evil coworker suggested turning the
first into a decimal number before setting the cookie.)

--
Wendy Smoak