Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask this question, but I'll try
anyway. I'm working on an application that requires me to place some of the
JSPs outside of the servlet container, or at least in another context than
the webapp itself. However, I can't find a way to do this. I have tried to
use core:import, but this doesn't work, as the page at the url given is
first rendered and then imported into the page. I need something that
permits use of the variables sent to the including page in the included
page. I tried with jsp:include, but this could only include pages in the app
context.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appriciate them.

Best regards,
Karianne Berg