Hi,

My only observation would be that in Australia toilets and no water seems a
very common combination at camp grounds.  You know the kind of campground
I'm talking about, with either drop toilets or unpotable  water.

It would probably be worthwhile making a call on the classification that
applies to these kinds of camp grounds.

Ian.