Thanks Simon

The 'phone' is not a problem any more, since we thought it best to just lave that out, to avoid the issue.  WE felt that having the existence of the club in the 'area' as being sufficient to allow people to pursue further investigation about where the club ultimately is, and where to find it.  The thing is,  'clubs' often have obscure names that relate to something other than the town, and this is why they are hard to find..  The OSM map was behind the thinking, as to how to address that one issue.  But then upon reflection we started to discover all the privacy and risk factors associated with mapping them.

Thanks for your input tonight.   We decided NOT to include phone numbers at all, to avoid phone spamming by allegeed telecommunication, power and insurance companies and the like,  to avoid frustration by clubs who just want to craft wood.

I'm left with Andrew's fine comment s so far.

Gaz