On 27/11/20 11:40 am, Graeme Fitzpatrick wrote:

On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 at 10:19, Andrew Hughes <ahhug...@gmail.com <mailto:ahhug...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Questions : What are the correct tagging for the ways below?

Sorry, got to say that I personally can't see anything "wrong" with either of them?

      * Way https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/28010677 :
          o _*Q: Tagged as a bridge, but should it be? What else is
            missing?*_

It looks like a defined bridge passing over a (probably) storm-water drain. The road is tagged as a bridge at layer=1. The drain could be tagged as -1 but I believe that's not strictly necessary.

I take the view that layer=0 is 'ground level' Most natural water courses are, in my view, all layer=0. It is unusual the have water under 'ground level' rise to the surface ... some do exist though, but not usually for 'drains'.