Hey Andrew,

I don't believe anything was decided with regards to ACT districts. However, after looking into the details I don't think they actually fit in the administration boundary set up at all; seems closer to parishes/counties on other states than a "council" or locality.

Dian

On 2022-04-08 02:47, Andrew Harvey wrote:

On Fri, 8 Apr 2022 at 09:33, Dian Ågesson <m...@diacritic.xyz> wrote:

Hey all,

Resurrecting this thread to see if there are any objections to implementing the following changes as part of the cleanup:

-Removing admin_level=7

Was there a resolution for Andrew Davidson's comment about ACT districts being admin_level=7?

What's the resolution for the other existing items tagged admin_level=7 Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Adelaide, etc.?

I think these aren't sufficiently administrative boundaries so we could remove the admin_level, boundary tags and replace type=boundary with type=multipolygon?

-Moving localities to admin_level=9

I'm happy with this.