Hi Steve,

You are looking in the right spot, although the confusion is understandable-the proposal (for lack of a better word) is for ACT Districts to be moved from Level 7 to Level 5, and for the other "districts" to not be included at all.

Forgive me if I over-explain some of these points, but for your benefit as a non-Australian:

Australia's government is generally broken into three levels of government: Federal, State/Territory (6 states, 9 territories), and Local (539 LGAs and Unincorporated Areas). These are currently: admin_level=2, admin_level=4, and admin_level=6. LGAs are the second-level subdivision, and provide basic services: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_government_in_Australia Counties are very much an anachronism, and exist only on paper as part of the cadastral land title system for some states.

The ACT does not contain any local government areas. It does, however have "districts": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suburbs_of_Canberra#Districts. ACT Districts are subdivisions that are used for land titles, but also form part of the ACT government's provision of local services and planning strategies.

Dian

See, what I'm getting at is saying ACT District is 5, yet 7 means District, well, that ambiguity trips me up.