Guys,

Don't get overly exited about the building shapes. The quality of those
shapes is quite variable. For free standing houses they are OK - in some
cases even excellent, but for urban areas they are not very useful,
certainly not as a source for import. I have been using those shapes for
quite a while for comparison in cases where severe projection distortion
and strong shadows gave me a hard time to figure out the shape of a
particular building and in many cases the shapes in GRB were not better or
even worse than my own "guesstimation".
They're OK for "second opinions" but I would never use a tool to import
those shapes.
Just my 2 cents.

BTW, there are many other items in GRB besides the building shapes which
are very helpful: shapes of administrative plots, railways (including
disused tracks), streetnames, waterways, etc..).
GRB also contains house numbers, but I prefer to use the CRAB WMS for that (
http://geo.agiv.be/inspire/wms/Adressen?). I've had a few cases where the
CRAB numbers were different from those in GRB. After consulting with the
local GIS administrator in all cases CRAB was right and GRB was wrong. It
seems that CRAB and GRB are still not completely in sync...

Gilbert