      From: Marc Gemis <marc.ge...@gmail.com>
 To: OpenStreetMap Belgium <talk-be@openstreetmap.org>
 Sent: Monday, January 5, 2015 8:23 PM
 Subject: Re: [OSM-talk-be] WMS (aerial) imagery covering Belgium, now
conveniently packaged for adding it to JOSM

I assume the quality depends on the GIS person adding the data. If he/she is
less motivated/less capable/... the quality will be less.
The example that you give seems like the classic case where the building was
not yet finished when it was traced. Then they always draw a small rectangle
along the front side.
regards