On 09/02/2008 18:14, Shaun McDonald wrote:
> Seems that I have got Camden and Cambridge mixed up in my previous mail.
>
> Does anyone know who is involved in the Camden one?

Yes, it's George Coulouris: george at coulouris dot net

We (I say 'we' with my Cambridge Cycling Campaign hat on, though I'm
only peripherally involved) in Cambridge are working on a cycle mapping
project with George as an extension to the CCyC's photomap and journey
planner, so your mixing up has a curious parallel! More as it develops.

David