I can't see any reason why there should be a problem using Code-Point Open
in OSM, now that Ordnance Survey has applied the Open Government Licence in
place of its own licence. If you read further down, the wiki page gives
examples of OSM projects that use Code-Point Open.

Owen

I hope this isn't a silly question, but: it seems like all the projects