On 26/09/16 10:19, Owen Boswarva wrote:
That could be done but it's not straightforward; you'll get a lot of
overlapping postcode sectors and sectors with non-contiguous parts.
GeoLytix produced an open dataset like that some time ago:
http://blog.geolytix.net/tag/postcode-boundaries/

In my view, inferring polygons is something that should only be done in the data consumer, as they involve creating data that cannot be justified from the input data.

On 26 September 2016 at 09:39, Colin Smale <colin.sm...@xs4all.nl