Hi,

Highway=no seems acceptable to me where a path is permanently physically
blocked by a building or such-like. We're not serving anyone by directing
people into wals. I do, however, disagree with its use to tag definitive
rights of way which are useable but which merely deviate from the route a
mapper mapped on the ground. Eg. I don't think a highway=no tag should be
added to a cross field definitive footpath just because a path round the
field has been mapped.

Kind regards,

Adam