Eugene and all,

Are you proposing this scheme for admin_levels?

(first row is Eugene's proposal as I understand it)
2 --> 2 - National Border (this is a worldwide convention, so there will be no
3 --> 4 - Regions
4 --> 6 - Provinces
5 --> Districts?
6 --> 8 - Cities and municipalities
8 --> 9 - Barangays and Districts of Manila
10 --> Zones
12 --> all sitios/puroks can just simply be place=*)

The congressional district is very problematic in terms of level in
the hierarchy.  Some congressional districts covers several
municipalities while others in my case, Marikina covers only
barangays.

I think the most critical that we agreed on is the level for barangay
and cities/municipalities.  The other levels can be aggregated to the
above basic unit.

What do others think?

--
cheers,