Nice work ianhaylock!

I downloaded the file and my PC crawled!  I like the addition of
large/wide rivers in the data and I am in favor for importing them
(but, that's just me).
Still, I'm a bit scared if we bork something at this time, especially
when davao is preparing for a mapping party.
Definitely, the coastline render will be a bit messy when the import
starts.  Can't think of any option right now, but, at least let's
explore additional scenario/gameplan to minimize possible problems.

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 11:42 AM, Eugene Alvin Villar<sea...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 8:58 AM, Ian Haylock <haylo...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The Philippines PGS coastline in OSM format is now available here :
>>
>> http://www.teradepot.com/zllpal22nzo2/Philippines_PGS_coastline.osm.html
>
> Cool! I'll check this out when I have more time.
>
> Cheers!
> Eugene

cheers,
maning