Well, as there doesn't seem to be much interest in the bulk upload, I thought
it would be easier for those people interested in updating the coastline, to
just pick and choose which islands to upload from the file I uploaded.

I think with a bit of co-ordination it would be possible for people to choose
some islands they want to work on. (Or don't want people messing with).

Then cut them from the complete islands layer, to a separate layer.

Save the edited complete islands layer, then upload it to a file sharing site
like I did.

Then post the link in an email.

Eventually we should have an empty coastlines file.

I am willing to do the bulk upload, but I think we need more Yay's before that
could go ahead.

As a side note.

 I had a look at one of the islands (Bohol, wow! now I know the names of 4
islands), in the list Manning posted a link to.

Part of this islands coastline still uses SRTM data.

Is this because the island is still being worked on ?

I would prefer the islands in the list to have had all the SRTM data removed,
so people can see which islands have been completed.

Cheers, Ian