Hi,

Chris Hill wrote:
> [listens for the sound of the voting request email to arrive - hears
> nothing]

Voting is optional. We could do with a lot less if you ask me. If more
people would just go ahead and tag something... I have the impression
that many newcomers seem to view this as some kind of trophy: (a) find
obscure thing for which there is no map feature yet, (b) write proposal,
(c) get it accepted, (d) yay, you're a real mapper. - You are a real
mapper if you map a hundered occurrences of your obscure thing and it is
found to be useful.

Bye
Frederik

--
Frederik Ramm  ##  eMail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ##  N49°00'09" E008°23'33"