On Mon, 5 Jan 2009, D Tucny wrote:

> What sort of control do you have over the tracklogging with the 760?

None.  I got mine before I got interested in OSM.  I'm tempted to get an
eTrex or something for mapping.

> Still, expensive...

costco.com (here in the US) had a good price for the nuvi 760 when I got
mine.  Even then, you should be able to spend less to get a better GPS
for OSM mapping.

Joseph Scanlan
+1-702-455-3679                                  http://www.n7xsd.us/
j...@co.clark.nv.us (work)                   (not work) n7...@arrl.net