2009/1/6 Tanveer Singh <tanveer1...@gmail.com>

> On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 12:05 AM, Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamp...@googlemail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > In the end it might be easier (and not even a lot more expensive) to buy
> > cheap car navi (Garmin 200W ~100EUR) for navigation and a cheap GPS
> logger
> > (Wintec WBT 201 ~ 100EUR) or Outdoor GPS (Garmin eTrex ~150 EUR) for
> > logging.
> >
> > To me this is far more useful than having one device doing nothing right
> ;-)
> >
> > Regards, ULFL
> >

> If you use track type=off road and turn off snap to road in settings,
> it will not snap track to map.

I think ULFL's point was that with his Zumo there isn't such a configuration
option, so while it does save track logs, he's not confident that they are
acceptable due to the potential that it is just snapping to road and as
such, copying the copywrited built in maps rather than saving tracks based
on the GPS recorded position... A nuvi could have this problem too if this
is not configurable...