2009/8/11 Roy Wallace <waldo000...@gmail.com>:
> On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 10:22 AM, Pieren<pier...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> If you see different interpretations
>> of the current footway/path description, then try to improve the
>> description on the wiki, first.
>
> +1
>
> I'd also recommend that if there are several different definitions of
> a tag currently in use, they should *all* be described as plainly as
> possible on the wiki.

actually I prefer Pieren's approach (if I got it right) of trying to
establish _one_ definition instead of having several contradictory
ones, where in the end it is not clear anymore, which meaning a
certain tag is intended for. To solve the actual "chaos" in certain
tags it could be an intermediate step though, to collect the different
possible meanings (as base for further decisions) before ordering the
definition and agree on one, if that was your intention I fully agree.

cheers,
Martin