From: talk-boun...@openstreetmap.org [mailto:talk-boun...@openstreetmap.org] On
Behalf Of Dave F.
Sent: 05 October 2009 16:05
Cc: OSM-Talk
Subject: Re: [OSM-talk] EGNOS

Barnett, Phillip wrote:
> You can tell when it's working as some of the satellite reception bars will
> have a capital D above them.

Is that correct?
I sometimes get the D's displaying even if I have no reception (no bar
showing).
I've got a Garmin GPSmap 60C. Any body else get that quirk?

Dave F.

Please Note:

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent
This email and any files attached are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual
or entity to which they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error, please notify postmas...@itn.co.uk

Please note that to ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection of our
clients and business,

Thank You.