El Lunes, 5 de Octubre de 2009, Frederik Ramm escribió:
> but unless someone more knowledgeable than myself says otherwise, I'll
> assume that in GPS receiver terms, "post processing" still means
> pre-lat-lon-output.

You're correct. I had been working with sub-metric GPS receivers, and what
they do is (IIRC) record the phase carrier of the GPS sats (or some other
pre-lat-lon info). Then you download the data to a computer, launch mmoffice,
and let that software do the math: get the pre-lat-lon stuff, plus the
correction stuff, and spit out pretty coordinates.

It is better explained in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Time_Kinematic .

Cheers,
--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <i...@sanchezortega.es>

You display the wonderful traits of charm and courtesy.