On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 05:11, Tirkon <tirko...@yahoo.de> wrote:
>>We're a _collaborative_ project, but that only works if you collaborate!
>
> Many non native persons will be able to survive, if they have to speak
> english. But to describe (or read) such complicated stuff only with
> school-english and with nearly no experience in the dayly life is
> another dimension. That is where the collaboration will end for many
> OSM people.

If you can't write English well enough to submit a bug in English just
submit it in German or whatever you're comfortable with. Even if the
person reading the bug can't understand it he can ask someone who can.
I've noticed that we seem to have a lot of Germans working on
OpenStreetMap so this shouldn't be a problem :)