www.zdnet.com/blog/bott/how-secure-is-flash-heres-what-adobe-wont-tell-you/2152

There are other web sites such as Symantec's site.  Symantec's advice
corporate advice:

"In order to reduce the threat of successful exploitation of Web browsers,
administrators should maintain a restrictive policy regarding which
applications are allowed within the organization. […] Browser security
features and add-ons should be employed wherever possible to *disable
JavaScript™, Adobe Flash Player, and other content that may present a risk
to the user* when visiting untrusted sites"

Simply going to a web site these days is the most common way to get
infected, once infected then you lose your credit card details, and Flash is
a very weak link no matter which web browser it is run from.

Cheerio John