On Thu, 12 Aug 2010, Simon Ward wrote:
> I see two problems in the threads so far:
>
>   * The dissenters keep repeating themselves, with the same arguments
>     already discussed to death
>
> This doesn’t help with:
>
>   * The dissenters have some real issues that people keep ignoring or
>     sidestepping.  (The majority response to Australian concerns that
>     I’ve seen is “well that’s you’re own fault” (and yes, I have said
>     that previously))

There are a list of questions which have not been answered whether on osmf-
talk or legal-talk or talk.

The complete failure to answer some of these questions is some of the most
irritating behaviour I find. I can cope with flames and bad behaviour. My
generation was taught that "words will never hurt you".

I am now considering OSMF as an annoying third party which has interspersed
itself between myself and OSM. I have no original contract of any form between
myself and OSMF.

I'm not going to repeat my questions to prove they remain unanswered. Some are
merely requests for factual information and some are requests for information
on Board decisions. Being a member of OSMF did not assist me to get answers to
the questions.