If the OSMF won't uncheck your acceptance of the CT's, then I think
they should at least hold of damaging the database by removing your
edits until after this proposed change to ODbL. Otherwise if people
insist and actually start removing this data, its time for the CC
BY-SA forks to kick in. I just hope all the CC BY-SA supporters can
get together and make the switch as smoothly as possible.