In prior years the elections were held at an AGM with proxy votes by
email for those not able to attend.  Last year, the OSMF board
election was held at SotM - Girona, with the same proxy votes by
email. this was seen as an improvement and will be the method used
this year as well.  We're coming up on SotM Denver. It's less than a
month away now.  Which means that the official notification of the AGM
and board election will be coming up soon.

If I remember correctly the AGM was held at lunch in Girona.  That may
well be the case in Denver, too.

So if you have been thinking about standing for election to the OSMF
board, if you have issues that you would like to see discussed by
candidates, if you have suggestions and requests for those involved,
now is a good time to start putting things in order.