On 14/08/11 15:30, Richard Weait wrote:

So if you have been thinking about standing for election to the OSMF
board, if you have issues that you would like to see discussed by
candidates, if you have suggestions and requests for those involved,
now is a good time to start putting things in order.

It is also a good time for anybody wishing to be able to participate in the election to ensure that their membership is paid up.

DO NOT ASSUME THAT THE OSMF WILL REMIND YOU TO PAY

I speak from bitter experience having had my vote invalidated last year as it turned out my membership had expired and I had not been invited to pay for another year. I know I wasn't the only one who suffered from that problem last year, and it seems destined to be repeated this year as my membership lapsed again about three weeks ago without any reminder being issued.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/