"Jaakko Helleranta.com" <jaa...@helleranta.com> wrote:

> Hi John,
> Would u like to share ur experience with BB mapping apps? Anything
> worth noting/recommending?
> the reason I'm asking is that BB is the de facto smartphone standard
> in Haiti where I'm currently based.
> Thnx,
> -Jaakko
> Osm.org/user/jaakkoh

I have to admit that I didn't explore very far into the range of mapping
programs available on the BlackBerry Storm.  I mostly used an app called
BigTinCan mapper, which allowed you to set up a limited variety of POIs, record
a raw GPS track for later upload, or copy the current GPS coordinates to the
clipboard.  I also downloaded and installed a more sophisticated program called
TrackMyJourney, but never fully mastered it.  I ended up doing most of my
editing via Potlatch, on my laptop.

--
John F. Eldredge -- j...@jfeldredge.com
"Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to