Hi,

On 10/18/12 14:41, Pieren wrote:
It's more than 5 minutes if you have to create first a new email
account (I know now all the tricks to duplicate our first email
account but then explain why a different email address is still
required) then spend time to continuously switch from one account to
the other.

Both of these are technical issues that could be solved, and I'm prepared to help solve them - at least on the JOSM side, it would be easy to make it so that JOSM can store multiple identities and when you hit "upload" you can select which identity to use from a drop-down, and as for the many-accounts-one-email question, I'm sure that could be solved somehow as well.

If I do that, would that change the attitude towards the "separate account" question, or would it be a a waste of time?

Bye
Frederik