Hello Tom

I reject & mildly resent your criticism that I made an ad hominem attack. I know nothing personally of this man. My criticisms are based purely on his inability to communicate clearly. As the primary reason for his lecture was to explain the new layout I feel perfectly entitled to point out his failings.

 http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ad-hominem

You appear to believe that as he has "emotions", he is above criticism. Strange.

Dave F.