On 2013-07-20 10:25, Richard Fairhurst wrote:
James Mast wrote:
I'm personally not liking that they now have hidden the
long/short links to the map location behind buttons.
Instead of just one click to get the map location, now
it's two clicks and is really annoying and slowing down
work for me. :(

Ok, I've said this at least three times elsewhere, but for the benefit of
those reading here:

The View tab does the same as the Permalink button. Exactly the same. Always
has. So you can right-click/copy the permalink from there.

It does not do here. When I open the map it says http://www.openstreetmap.org in the address bar.

I believe the real-soon-now intention is to have the URL continuously
updating as you pan around the map (which is possible with JavaScript these
days).

Why not implemented that first then. Now we will have to wait if and when that happens and have an akward way of getting a permalink.

Regards,
Maarten