>  "useful" in what ? That the street names are missing in a town ? Then
> create a note for missing addresses, shops, pharmacies, etc. Such
> notes do not help contributors because it is so obvious and does not
> bring any information or error report helping the others. It just a
> bit arrongant or coming from people thinking that contributions have
> to be prioritized like street names before buildings, etc. Hopefully,
> "n otes" did not exist at the beginning of OSM when whole countries
> were blank and someone adds a note "here is the capital missing" .
> omg.

I cringed a little. Arrogant? You take it WAY too seriously.

From my experience in Poland, while some such notes ("no X here") DO
carry no information (like the ones about turns) even though they're
pointing true facts, most of them are useful as it's only a matter of
seconds to do the research.

As for anonymous people leaving a note and running away, everyone is
more than welcome to make this happen:
https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/776

Michał