Hey, I think you are loosing the point. It is different to say « Here is a pharmacy missing » (carry an information) than to say « here is the street name missing » (IMO carry no information). While I like the first one (and even prefer it wher the name is added), I don't like the second, that looks too much as remote note opening, and adds no information (IMO) to the contributor.
JB.