Hi Eric
Thanks for your comments,  I have been having a play with wisepilot and do
quite like it.

Pleased to see you are addressing the issues we have pointed out.

I did find the login to osm after i used it, but used with care I found it
excellent. It was a quiet time so I was able to stop where the limits changed
and was then able to use the notes to indicate the points to split the ways.

The fact I then used them helped, not so easy if it had been someone else.

Thanks
Phil (trigpoint )

Sent from my Jolla