Pierre,

As the DWG person who is already working on this case, we have said
that we are investigating and will take action after our investigation
is complete.

I will not discuss that investigation on this public forum, but you
knew this and decided to send this letter to talk despite this. I am
very saddened by this.

I'm concerned that in response to your mail, there will be a lot of
people harassing this newbie (whether or not his actions in this
matter were correct).  This is not a positive response, so please,
instead, let the DWG continue its process.

- Serge