      De : Maarten Deen <md...@xs4all.nl>
 À : talk@openstreetmap.org
 Envoyé le : Jeudi 12 février 2015 12h43
 Objet : Re: [OSM-talk] "guide to vandalism” in OSM?

On 2015-02-12 18:23, Pieren wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 4:29 PM, Michał Brzozowski
> <www.ha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> @Pieren: You switch topics so easily that I'm not sure what are you
>> talking about precisely. Is your stance "Someone showed that it is
>> easy to add fake notes, therefore we must assume that every single POI
>> added from notes is fake unless we prove it 100%"?
>
> I'm just saying that a note is not good enough as a single source for
> contribution. Especially when it is easy to verify like in the two
> reported examples (a bank and a bakery). And in case of doubt, you
> just leave the note open for others instead of compulsive "close
> notes" contributions.

I agree. Especially new notes, just wait a while until someone who maybe
has local knowledge picks it up.
Another thought: give the possibility to add photo's to notes. That way
you have more confirmation that there is something. You still don't know
if it is there unless there are GPS coordinates in the picture, but it's
something.

Maarten